2. Avoid heat styling as much as possible, these tools dry your hair and can damage it if you use them too often or don’t protect your hair the right way, so don't forget to protect it with liquid silk or liss di lino, the best heat-protectants AVYNA has for you.
3. Wash your hair if needed. If you don’t know how often you should wash your hair, follow this advice:
Dry hair – Every 2-3 days
Oily hair – Daily or every other day
Normal hair – Every 3 days
4. Protect it from the sun. The leave-in conditioners also work as hair sunscreen, so if you go to the beach don’t forget to take your ricostruttore with you!
5. Use a detangler to prevent breakage. If you have thin and fragile hair a bifasico is a must-have for you. Wet hair has a tendency to break so be careful when you brush it.
6. Eat healthy & take vitamins. What we eat gets reflected in our body such as hair, nails and skin, but just to make sure we aren’t missing out on some crucial nutrients we should take vitamins to make sure we are getting all the nutrients our body needs.
7. Get regular trims. If you want to grow your hair faster and healthy or just keep it healthy by avoiding split ends and breakage get a haircut every 8 weeks.
8. Keep it cool in the shower. Hot water dries your hair and scalp so the colder the better.
Now take the hair test we have for you to know which products you need!